• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aliens vs Predator / Terminator dark horse rare books closed

4 posts in this topic

up for sale are the following partial series of very hard to find dark horse titles 

aliens vs predator vs terminator #'s 1,3,4 

issue #1 i believe would grade out to VF+  book length PRESSABLE indent from top to bottom from the top of book between dark  horse extending thru the aliens kead and predators right arm weapon. upper right corner  1/16" triangular non color breaking crease. bottom front cover near spine bit of light scuffing asking $25

Issue #2 & 3 I would grade at vf+ for both top and bottom near the spine light scuffing that could be removed with a good cleaning  asking $10 each 

take  all  3  for $40

Aliens vs Predator Three world war #'s 1,2,3 

I grade 1 and 3 as vf and 2 vf-

Issue 1 has 1 spine tic that breaks color and a pressable bottom horizontal non color breaking 1/2" indent from the bottom of the right hand side of the cover and extends thru 1/2 the front cover only asking $10

#2 has 4 color breaking spine small spine stress marks asking $8

#3 has 1 color breaking spine tic. asking $9

BEST REASONABLE OFFERS NOW CONSIDERED FOR THE NEXT 24HRS BEFORE I REMOVE THESE BOOKS FOR SALE

take all 3 for  $25

shipping is $6 for either of the 2 sets to the USA or $65 delivered  for both sets to the USA

Scan3.jpg

Scan4.jpg

Scan5.jpg

Scan7.jpg

Scan8.jpg

Scan9.jpg

Edited by anstettoman
offers accepted