• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have you seen this AVP Ashcan?

4 posts in this topic

So this one sort of has me stumped. I collect Aliens books and of course have the Deadliest of the Species ashcan but this one is new to me. I've found two for sale on Ebay but no information about it anywhere else. Even tried looking on places like GoCollect and leagueofcomicgeeks but I don't see it listed there. It has the same cover images as the AVP Annual from 1999. So any further information would be appreciated. Also wondering if it's worthwhile to get graded even though it's not really worth much.

275739511_651968239413764_6566340450447899241_n.jpg

On 3/27/2022 at 7:36 PM, The Meta said:

Nice find

The Fox logo being on there makes me wonder if it is a promo piece from the first AvP movie

Good eye I never noticed that before. It says say Darkhorse.com and foxmovies.com on it. Very interesting.

This was a pack-in with the Alien vs. Predator: The Unrated Edition Best Buy exclusive DVD. It has the same cover as the 1999 Annual because, other than size, it's essentially a reprint of that book.

CGC slabs it as "Alien vs. Predator: Whoever Wins... We Lose #nn" (two on census; one at 9.8, one at 9.2).