• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A couple slabs...quick thread. Now adding raw sets and/or runs (90s Silver Surfer/Thanos books and Spider-Man Adventures) <CLOSED>
1 1

27 posts in this topic

Short thread of graded books only (this didn't age well). I am happy to provide additional pics upon request. I have several more graded books in the GA/SA/BA thread, and I am happy to combine shipping if you like.

RULES:

PayPal is easiest, but I'll take a check or MO if that's what you want.

US shipping is via USPS Priority flat rate no matter how many slabs at $16.25 in the US. Insurance is they buyer's choice (above the standard $50), and will cost whatever the USPS rate is. Raw books will ship at cost. If I can fit them in a USPS Legal Flat Rate Envelope, that will be best (I think those are $9.25 now). Otherwise, I will ship in a box at cost. If you want something else, happy to work with you. I will ship outside the US. I'm not trying to make any money on shipping, so I am happy to work with you, but 100% of the cost will be on you.

I'll accept returns, but shipping is on the buyer unless I made an error in the listing.

First “I’ll take it” in the thread wins, and those would trump any ongoing PM negotiations.

No buyers from the bad lists.

I am going to list all the books, then come back with cell phone pics. There shouldn't be much of a delay.

Let me know if I missed anything.

Edited by elibowman

Galactus The Devourer  complete set of #1 through 6. Very high grade set with all 9.2 or better (most are better). Happy to provide better pics, but going quick, so all are together in the bags for now.

$35  **SOLD**

Spoiler

FF5B373B-610F-4009-9337-CDE0AF3E310A.jpeg

Edited by elibowman

Spider-Man Adventures #s 1 through 7 (1994). Very high grade lot. #1 looks 9.4 or better to me. The rest are 9.2 or better (most are better). Same drill on all these regarding pics. Happy to provide more upon request, but they are high grade moderns, so keeping it quick and simple.

$30

EE2C7D8D-C3B4-49B4-8942-87D74CABEA4A.jpeg

Edited by elibowman

DC/Marvel Crossover set featuring Silver Surfer. This lot has the Darkseid book, the Superman book, and the Green Lantern book. All are very high grade at 9.2 or better. The Darkseid book looks like it has been carefully read. The other two look unread. 

$35

8FFCAABE-35B4-413A-AD13-7273CC916D54.jpeg

Edited by elibowman

I also have a couple high grade, long runs from the 1987 Silver Surfer series. I have Annuals 1 through 7, 78 through 83, and 126 through 146 (this is the end of the run, and some difficult to come by books).  If I get a few likes on this post, I will get them posted too. Thanks for looking.

Edited by elibowman

On 3/29/2022 at 12:22 PM, elibowman said:

Thanos Quest #s 1 and 2. Very high grade with both being 9.4 or better.

Thanks to an inquiring boardie, I had to go figure out how the countdown line thing worked. Both are 1st prints, btw.

$38

A878F8F4-7ACE-4203-9A2D-B2A3D05D50C3.jpeg

:takeit:At the discount