• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM # 300

32 posts in this topic

1. You want to know why Hulk #340 is expensive? It's a Wolverine/Hulk battle with Todd McFarlane art. Classic Cover. Todd McF was the late 80's/early 90's hot artist. Prices on all his stuff went up. This one never really cooled off like the rest of his stuff (Spidey 300 excluded).

Not to mention a very well written fight. In fact, it may be the first instance of the Hulk's accelerated healing factor being mentioned... headbang.gif

Jim

Ah ok. Well good to know I actually have a vauleable Comic Book. Which is something IMO. (Hulk #340). Before I go crazy and buy ASM #300 I might check to see if my brother has this issue. After all he was around during that time (Unless this issue was in the 90's, then I was around)

It's a Wolverine/Hulk battle with Todd McFarlane art. Classic Cover.

This may seem like I'm having a KrazyKat moment, but I think this is appropriate...

982886-Incredible-Hulk-340-cover.jpg

982886-Incredible-Hulk-340-cover.jpg.ac1d49aad343841942a59c187e58c50a.jpg

This may seem like I'm having a KrazyKat moment, but I think this is appropriate...

That's not yours, is it? 893whatthe.gif

Oh, hell no! I wouldn't devalue it by posting here if it was 27_laughing.gif

I actually meant to add that to my original post, but my edit didnt go through. It's Bill Woo's . Look him up on comicartfans.com. His collection is unholy sick.

That's not yours, is it? 893whatthe.gif

Oh, hell no! I wouldn't devalue it by posting here if it was 27_laughing.gif

I actually meant to add that to my original post, but my edit didnt go through. It's Bill Woo's . Look him up on comicartfans.com. His collection is unholy sick.

That's what I thought. But, given all the wheeling and dealing you do (plus your last round of sales), I thought maybe, just maybe..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif