• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ending Today, Wed Apr 20 - Awesome Al Williamson Secret Agent Corrigan art for sale (Phil Corrigan/Dr Seven/Joe Ice/Giant Robot/Bondage) - Jan 28, 1975

3 posts in this topic

Hi, all:

I've consigned this awesome Williamson Corrigan original strip art to Heritage.  I don't know who wrote the listing description, but they haven't a clue as to what they are selling so let me fill in the gaps.

This strip contains Corrigan leaping into action, trying to stop Dr. Seven's giant robot, while the diabolical Dr. Seven (and hitman Joe Ice) holds the lovely Dr. Karla Kopak in bondage. 

Exactly the type of action, suspense, and cliffhanger last panel one would seek out with a keen eye and nostalgic appeal for the old movie serials of the 1930's and 40's.

Here's a direct link to the strip at auction: Al Williamson Secret Agent Corrigan Daily Comic Strip Original Art | Lot #48203 | Heritage Auctions (ha.com)

Original Comic Art:Comic Strip Art, Al Williamson Secret Agent Corrigan Daily Comic Strip Original Art dated 1-28-75 (King Featu...

Thanks for looking (thumbsu

Edited by jjonahjameson11

On 4/17/2022 at 11:10 AM, jjonahjameson11 said:

Hi, all:

I've consigned this awesome Williamson Corrigan original strip art to Heritage.  I don't know who wrote the listing description, but they haven't a clue as to what they are selling so let me fill in the gaps.

This strip contains Corrigan leaping into action, trying to stop Dr. Seven's giant robot, while the diabolical Dr. Seven (and hitman Joe Ice) holds the lovely Dr. Karla Kopak in bondage. 

Exactly the type of action, suspense, and cliffhanger last panel one would seek out with a keen eye and nostalgic appeal for the old movie serials of the 1930's and 40's.

Here's a direct link to the strip at auction: Al Williamson Secret Agent Corrigan Daily Comic Strip Original Art | Lot #48203 | Heritage Auctions (ha.com)

Original Comic Art:Comic Strip Art, Al Williamson Secret Agent Corrigan Daily Comic Strip Original Art dated 1-28-75 (King Featu...

Thanks for looking (thumbsu

Ending today

Good Luck to all bidders!