• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SS creator form question

11 posts in this topic

Recently had a cover artist remark and sign some comics he requested my name/acct# for a "Creator Agreement" form to be sent with the comics my question is what happens after he sends in the books does CGC contact me for grading particulars? Just curious how this works I did a search but nothing came up. 

thanks

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message. Yes, sometimes artists will directly send us a book they have signed and/or sketched for a customer.  In order for the book to receive our Signature Series label, the artist will have to include a Creator Agreement which gives the particulars of when they signed, the artist information and the customer information.  Once we have that, we would contact the customer directly for details regarding grading such as the tier you want, the declared value, return shipping method and address, etc.  

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thank you!

Jennifer,

Was wondering about this "Creator Agreement" submission that was sent in and delivered on May 2 I see they are opening packages received on May 16th and I have yet to be contacted about this package is this normal?

Thanks

• Administrator
On 5/24/2022 at 1:28 PM, billsid said:

Jennifer,

Was wondering about this "Creator Agreement" submission that was sent in and delivered on May 2 I see they are opening packages received on May 16th and I have yet to be contacted about this package is this normal?

Thanks

Hi, yes, it can take some time for them to get the package opened and logged in and then reach out to the customer.  You can contact our Signature Series department directly to find out the status of your order by emailing them at: signatureseries@cgccomics.com. Thanks!

• Administrator
On 5/29/2022 at 2:16 AM, BadMojoInc said:

where can I find the "creator agreement" form so that i can give it to the artist doing a cover for me?

You or the artist can reach out to our signature series department to obtain the appropriate paperwork.  You can reach them at: signatureseries@cgccomics.com. Thank you!

Jennifer,

Wondering if you can help me out, I sent in a 5book SS submission based on the instructions you gave me in this thread and my books are MIA they were delivered May 2nd and should've been opened and entered by now and I can't get any answers as to where they are??? The tracking#9505813168212119466161

Thanks

• Administrator
On 6/3/2022 at 8:19 AM, billsid said:

Jennifer,

Wondering if you can help me out, I sent in a 5book SS submission based on the instructions you gave me in this thread and my books are MIA they were delivered May 2nd and should've been opened and entered by now and I can't get any answers as to where they are??? The tracking#9505813168212119466161

Thanks

Hello, I checked the tracking number and that was received in our office.  If this was submitted just with a creator agreement and no form, then our Signature Series department will reach out to you to obtain the necessary information.  You can email them at: signatureseries@cgccomics.com and they can let you know exactly what information they need.  Thanks!

image.png

On 6/3/2022 at 9:39 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Hello, I checked the tracking number and that was received in our office.  If this was submitted just with a creator agreement and no form, then our Signature Series department will reach out to you to obtain the necessary information.  You can email them at: signatureseries@cgccomics.com and they can let you know exactly what information they need.  Thanks!

image.png

Tried that already they told me they don't have the package. Obviously it's been opened so the delay to get to the SS team has me concerned.