• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please remove these books

7 posts in this topic

Hello Brian,

Would it be possible to remove the following book from the registry?

Book:

Aliens #6 second print 

This book does not exist.  I inquired about this book through my comic shop and their warehouse manager also believes that the book does not exost.  They have removed it from their site as an option to buy.  All other prints for this series have been graded and or have been for sale at some point in time.  I’ve been collecting Aliens books for quite a while and have never come across one.  This goes for several other Aliens collectors as well.

Also, could the following book be removed from the Dark Horse Presents: Aliens registry set

Book:

Dark Horse Presents 12

Aliens didn’t appear in Dark Horse Presents until Dark Horse Presents 24.

Thank you

Regards,

John

On 5/11/2022 at 9:41 AM, Parabellum said:

Brian,

I see that Dark Horse Presents 12 was removed (Thank you) but I still see Aliens 6 second print.  Is removing this book not possible?  

Regards,

J

2253915_Full_Obv.jpg

On 5/19/2022 at 9:44 AM, Parabellum said:

That issue was from vol 2 of DHP.  The registry set in question was created for vol 1 Aliens appearances.

Agreed, and this book is in the Vol 1 registry because there is no vol 2 registry