• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold: Adventure Into Fear - Morbius 21-23, 26-30 - Higher Grade 8 books, 1 money $110 Free USPS Priority Shipping (USA Only, no Export).
1 1

7 posts in this topic

I bought these in a lot that included several beloved Man-Thing issues. I'm only collecting Man-Thing and Elric appearances at the moment. I have not even removed the books from the bags they arrived in. They are very nice condition but I am no grader. I would guess they would come out between 7.0 and 9.0, but that is only my guess. Satisfaction guaranteed, Return at your expense in received condition for a full refund of your initial purchase price of $110.

Accepted Payment : Paypal

Shipping : US Only, no Export, Free USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Legal Envelope containing a Gemini Mailer.

Returns : 7 Day Return Window. You pay return shipping, you get 100% Refund when items returned in sent condition.

Terms: First on thread takes it, no negotiations

Normal Rules Apply

DSCN4283.JPG

DSCN4282.JPG

DSCN4281.JPG

DSCN4280.JPG

DSCN4279.JPG

DSCN4278.JPG

DSCN4277.JPG

DSCN4276.JPG

Edited by Delzy
Mark as sold!

On 4/28/2022 at 8:17 PM, speedcake said:

man I hemmed and hawed over this lot a bit too long!

I will have undercopies of most of these - I can keep you in mind.

:yeehaw: