• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Probation signing questions

2 posts in this topic

Can I send two different orders with different packing slips in the same box for the same signing? Example: 2 comics for Roy Thomas signature with a packing slip and 2 comics for Roy Thomas Remarque with different packing slip. Or do I have to send in separate box? What about signings with multiple artists at same event? I want all 3 artists to sign 1 comic and just 1 to sign another, can I send both orders in the same box?

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message.  You can submit multiple orders in the same box.  Just be sure to separate your books with their appropriate packing slips within the box.  Also, please notate all of the artists initials on the outside of the box if you are submitting for multiple private signings.  

You cannot submit the same book for multiple signings unless that signing is designated for multiple artists.  If the artists are not listed together on our events page then it is not possible to submit the same book for both signings unless you happen to get the book back from one signing and have time to resubmit it for the second.  In most cases, however, there would not be enough time to do this. You can find all of our current events and the details for each here: Events | CGC (cgccomics.com)

Thank you!