• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WK Submissions

7 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message.  If you are just referring to Walkthrough grading, that is running about 5 business days right now.  CGC Services & Fees | CGC (cgccomics.com)  If you have Walkthrough pressing in addition to grading that will add about 22 additional days onto the turnaround time.  CGC Services & Fees | CGC (cgccomics.com)

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thank you!

Had 3 books in WK received 4/29 as well. Was told yesterday that they have been graded and should ship within 24 hours but still shows G/E/I when I check them. It’s my first submission as well so I’m antsy lol

On 5/10/2022 at 8:33 AM, Mark Goldberg said:

Hey, thanks for replying! I just submitted for grading and it has been 8 business days. Can you check on my order? Thanks!

CGC doesn't make it clear, but just because it a book is technically 'received' at CGC does not mean they necessarily open the box the second it is dropped off by the mail carrier.  THough they do make WK a priority.

For example, if your package arrived on 4/29 on Friday afternoon, it would be reasonable to assume your box might not get opened until the next week.  At that point I'd expect the box to be opened on Monday or Tuesday, at which point your 'clock' would start.  

On 5/10/2022 at 2:04 PM, Philney14 said:

Had 3 books in WK received 4/29 as well. Was told yesterday that they have been graded and should ship within 24 hours but still shows G/E/I when I check them. It’s my first submission as well so I’m antsy lol

Yeah, same here. It has been scheduled for grading and it has been over a week. ITS A WK SUBMISSION!!!!