• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In-house submissions

2 posts in this topic

I am a CGC member and see that you have numerous in-house signings and state that members can bring in their submissions for grading. I am not interested in any of the signers but would like to drop off my collection for grading during those times. Is that possible or are you only accepting comics for the artists to sign.

Regards,

Michael

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message.  Only authorized CGC dealers are permitted to set up appointments to physically drop off or pick up submissions.  Collector's Society members are not permitted to come into the office, even for private signings.  Most of the submissions for private signings are mailed in.  If you are a paid member of our Collector's Society, you would have to mail your submission in or either have an authorized dealer bring it in for you.  You could also submit to us at any show CGC may be attending.  

If you have any questions, please let us know.  Thank you!