• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SILVER AGE MARVELS ON SALE NOW
1 1

70 posts in this topic

Greetings everyone! Nobody on the naughty list or probationary types are allowed to purchase. Lots of odds and ends with some meat left on the bones for you flippers. Payment via PayPal preferred preferred by checks and MO’s are okay too. Shipping is a flat $13 to anywhere in the U.S. I’d prefer to ship only in the U.S. but if we know each other, I’m willing to make exceptions. Returns accepted within 5 days of receiving. Contact me first. Shipping will be on you unless I missed something. First up is a rather scarce G-I IN Battle Annual 1. SPINE IS LITERALLY GONE. Every page is loose but book is otherwise nice and complete. $100-sold

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by gunsmokin

On 5/15/2022 at 1:16 PM, gunsmokin said:

Greetings everyone! Nobody on the naughty list or probationary types are allowed to purchase. Lots of odds and ends with some meat left on the bones for you flippers. Payment via PayPal preferred preferred by checks and MO’s are okay too. Shipping is a flat $13 to anywhere in the U.S. I’d prefer to ship only in the U.S. but if we know each other, I’m willing to make exceptions. Returns accepted within 5 days of receiving. Contact me first. Shipping will be on you unless I missed something. First up is a rather scarce G-I IN Battle Annual 1. SPINE IS LITERALLY GONE. Every page is loose but book is otherwise nice and complete. $100

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Take

On 5/15/2022 at 3:18 PM, Miamiknight3434 said:

Hey 

@707comics  as a collector how can I not help a fellow collector compete his run.

If you like let get the book in and you could have it at the same price. 

Let me know if that works for you

I’m fine with transferring the book directly to @707comics if you guys want.

On 5/15/2022 at 5:24 PM, 707comics said:

@Miamiknight3434 Super cool of you, I can't tell you how much I would appreciate it. Are you sure? I know these books don't come up often :)

@gunsmokin assuming @Miamiknight3434is 100% sure he is cool with letting me take the book, I will take it! :takeit:
I'm super excited to complete this run! It fits in condition wise with most of the other books as well.

IMG_5010 copy.jpeg

Works for me fellas. G-I 3 is one of my all time favorites.