• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Price Lowered...For Sale Katy Keene, the highest registry set minus 1 book. 57 Slabs total.
2 2

35 posts in this topic

On 5/15/2022 at 8:43 PM, ThothAmon said:

Nice Peaches Sharon. Awesome books and quite an accomplishment. My favs are 2, 20 and 62. 

Thanks, 62 was always my favorite, I bought a Startling years ago with the same theme, lol. 20 is up there.

Just my opinion, but I myself would box 'em up and send them to HA

Broader audience for that niche collector

Besides, all the kool kids are doing it which is why the boards have been filled with a lot of dreck lately

Nice collection BTW

Edited by Courageous Cat

On 5/15/2022 at 9:20 PM, Courageous Cat said:

Besides, all the kool kids are doing it which is why the boards have been filled with a lot of dreck lately

Nice collection BTW

Thanks, if they don't sell here, I will find them a home in my closet;) :foryou: maybe fill in a few more.

On 5/15/2022 at 9:20 PM, Courageous Cat said:

Nice collection BTW

Yes, unfortunately many great books have moved to the overpriced auctioned venues.  

Happy to see some board members still offering cool stuff here. Thank you, Sharon.  

In fact, I purchased my Katy #1 here on the boards, thanks to a boardie who offered it here first. 

Thanks everyone:) It's fun collecting books...that was the idea when I started, lol.

I'm going to lower these 10% and leave them up for the week. As I mentioned before, time payments are possible.

Thanks again:)

Price is now  $11,475.00 plus exact shipping.