• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First time for everything

25 posts in this topic

My mailman placed one of my CGC packages up against one of the plants in the front porch and to my surprise...

The package just received a fresh turd the size of Manhattan which was smeared across the mailing label and Delivery Confirmation. crazy.gif To add to my horror, the turd was so fresh, it had juice running down the backside as well mad.gif Two brawny towels had to be used to finish the job mad.gif

I was going to take a digital picture for fun, but I was tooo grossed out confused.gif

"The mailman placed one of my packages up against one of the plants...and it received a fresh turd, the size of Manhattan which had smeared across the label...." shocked.gif

THAT'S the way the Comic-people are going to "deliver" the Coinees to the door of the "Happy Hunting Grounds"!!! Slathered in feces and flies!!! laugh.gif

The coinees are already talking about it up in the water cooler. It would seem that there have been too many loose lips and far too many hints dropped about it recently. They're probably trying to put together a counter attack......so the element of suprise may be out. frown.gif

Welcome is right, My mail lady say to me the other day that she leaves my packages next to my front door if they don't need to be signed for, I told her not to do this anymore because I came home once picked the book up and as I did the spinklers came on, now that would have ticked me off if I would have had a soaked book, the worst is when she bent one of my books in half and shoved it in my mail box, needless to say she will never do that again!!!!! smirk.gif