• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is getting ridiculous!

7 posts in this topic

CGC5517709035
This is getting ridiculous! When I submitted my magazine for WK, the turnaround time was 5 business days. Now, the turnaround time is 11 business days. I’ve been waiting on my magazine for 3 weeks and no progress has been done. This is my first time submitting to CGC and I’m starting to think that they lost my order or it has been stolen. Please be honest with me about my order and tell me what’s really going on. I’m just very frustrated.

Thank you

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message.  It does appear that your invoice is a little past due.   I will send a message down to have someone locate and rush the order for you.  Please note, however, that it can take some time to locate an invoice due to the extremely high volume of submissions we have at the moment. We will locate the order as quickly as we can and get it moving for you. 

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for any inconvenience.  

Jen, I know this is not your fault! I’m mad that other people in the company are not doing their job. Coming from a business standpoint, this is my first time submitting. Do you think this would want to submit to you guys again? My order is almost 3 weeks overdue. 
Thanks 

• Administrator
On 5/19/2022 at 10:57 AM, Mark Goldberg said:

Jen, I know this is not your fault! I’m mad that other people in the company are not doing their job. Coming from a business standpoint, this is my first time submitting. Do you think this would want to submit to you guys again? My order is almost 3 weeks overdue. 
Thanks 

I do totally understand.  We'll rush the order as soon as possible.  I can also have some of the grading fees credited back to you.  I'll have the grading fee adjusted to the Magazine Standard rate instead of the Walkthrough rate and we can refund you back the difference in the grading fees.  I am very sorry for the delay and the inconvenience that has caused.  Thank you!

• Administrator
On 5/20/2022 at 11:44 AM, Mark Goldberg said:

I would appreciate that a lot! Do you know of my order has been graded or not? CGC5517709035

Hi, it hasn't been graded yet but we are in the process of locating the order and getting that rushed through.  Thank you!