• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Marvel Team up 121 (First frogman!) newsstand
3 3

4 posts in this topic

I have a harder time grading books in the 4.0 - 7.0 range so that's one of the reason's I'm posting here. The other is the new she-hulk show seems to have awoken interest in a long dormant character that I bought from a dollar bin like two weeks ago (timing is everything). Wear, plenty of creasing, some dents that might press out, spine ticks. Note there is some colour loss between the N and the T in "Human Torch" (maybe an eraser mark?). Some soiling back cover. 

121-fc.thumb.png.23675b266c42c2377f62fb59bb267344.png

121-bc.thumb.png.973cd75ba2de620cd4d14001fb908954.png

I would go with 7.5 - 8.0. The left-hand corner of the front cover has been "blunted." Both of the corners at the top of front cover show some rounding. There is a white mark at the bottom right-hand of the back cover, which I can't tell what it is. There is a mark on the bottom right-hand on the back cover.