• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sony's SPIDER-MAN 4 starring Tom Holland (TBD)
3 3

34 posts in this topic

On 10/24/2023 at 2:59 AM, Bosco685 said:

this would be outstanding news if true. tom holland spider-man is the last great marvel comics superhero that appeals to a wide audience base. both my 9 year old son and my 55 year old self love him and all his spider-man films. one more for the road-

On 10/24/2023 at 5:42 AM, alexgross.com said:

this would be outstanding news if true. tom holland spider-man is the last great marvel comics superhero that appeals to a wide audience base. both my 9 year old son and my 55 year old self love him and all his spider-man films. one more for the road-

Hopefully with a Hardy appearance as Venom, teases of the symbiote were left on the counter, assuming it will make way to Spidey.

Latest Plans For The Movie And Tobey Maguire & Andrew Garfield's Futures

We recently learned that Marvel Studios and Sony Pictures have two very different ideas for Spider-Man 4. The former wants to tell a street-level story likely pitting the wall-crawler and Daredevil against Mayor Fisk, a.k.a. the Kingpin of Crime. 

Sony, meanwhile, is hoping to replicate the success of Spider-Man: No Way Home by enlisting Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield for another Multiversal adventure. 

Both options have their fair share of pros and cons; many fans are keen to see Spidey embrace his newfound status as a hero protecting the streets of New York City just like his comic book counterpart.

We've seen him assemble alongside The Avengers and battle aliens, so dialling that back for a more comic-accurate take on the hero would be no bad thing.