• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Status on Express Submission

5 posts in this topic

Hi, I sent out an Express submission early last week which showed Delivered by USPS (tracking number is 9406103699300024554336) but it still shows as not picked up by CGS.  The order number is CGC1525371456.    

I just wanted to check status as normally when I send USPS to the PO Box I always see it is picked up right away.  

Thanks,

Justin 

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message. Sometimes the USPS tracking is a little slow to update on their website.  But you can also check the tracking number on the CGC website to see if the package has been delivered.  According to our website, this package is here.  We are currently opening mail from around 5-23 so it might be a few days until you see it logged in, but you will receive an email once it is in the system.  Thank you!

image.png

Thanks Jennifer for the prompt response.  When I track it on your website it shows it has been delivered and is secure.  When I go to the USPS site and track the package it changed this morning and now says that "Delivery was attempted and action needed".    Is there any way that you can confirm what day it was picked up? I know USPS website can be slow but the status change had me concerned. Especially since it was an Express submission, I would think this would get updated in the system relatively quickly.

Thanks,

Justin

• Administrator
On 6/1/2022 at 11:48 AM, jg44 said:

Thanks Jennifer for the prompt response.  When I track it on your website it shows it has been delivered and is secure.  When I go to the USPS site and track the package it changed this morning and now says that "Delivery was attempted and action needed".    Is there any way that you can confirm what day it was picked up? I know USPS website can be slow but the status change had me concerned. Especially since it was an Express submission, I would think this would get updated in the system relatively quickly.

Thanks,

Justin

Just an FYI sometimes the USPS tracking updates are really slow to show up on their website.  I would always double check the tracking number on our site as well because we scan the package as soon as they deliver it and that will be updated immediately on our website once we scan it in.  You won't see it on your account until we get to that day's mail but at least you will know it was delivered.  Thanks!