• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TORONTO COMICON NOV 13/05 W/CHRIS BATISTA (JLA)

75 posts in this topic

the only secret is what comes out of your 893censored-thumb.gif

There's no secret there. It's the gift that keeps on giving. You don't even need to pull his finger anymore.

Another Malaka 893naughty-thumb.gif

Sir, I'm not Greek, not uneducated, and definitely not a hairy gorilla!!! yay.gif

There's no secret there. It's the gift that keeps on giving. You don't even need to pull his finger anymore.

Sir, I'm not Greek, not uneducated, and definitely not a hairy gorilla!!! yay.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

he is right.

your more like a fuzzy peach 893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif

your right.

Sir, don't you have books to bid on or two pounds of wings to digest??? Sorry about the DKR and making pay an extra $25. I guess you're the best man. poke2.gif

Sir, don't you have books to bid on or two pounds of wings to digest??? Sorry about the DKR and making pay an extra $25. I guess you're the best man. poke2.gif

ate my wings and bid on what i could. no worries, i'll make you pay for it in food on friday. yay.gif

comicfreak wants us to take it easy? go figure foreheadslap.gif

Boys, We are suppose to be talking about the Toronto Comicon on nov 13, not hairy, fuzzy peached greeks... And the only place our friendly greek is fuzzy peached is on his palms...

hsm