• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED Creig Flessel published OA - two pieces left
1 1

12 posts in this topic

Five... Simple.... :rulez:

1) 1st :takeit:wins; tie/indeterminate goes to the thread

2) Payment is Check/Money Order. I don't like e-places other than right here on these boards :cloud9:

3) Shipping: Boxed shipping via USPS is included within U.S. For Canada, please add actual shipping minus USD$20

4) Don't be listy (tsk) including the little one in my head

5) Returns: Sure, just notify me within three days and get it back to me in the same shape on your dime.

Kudos thread is linked under my avatar.

Edited by Readcomix

These are dailies from the newspaper strip, David Crane, which was started by Win Mortimer in the mid-50's and ran until 1970. (All three of these that I am about to list are from 1970.)

For much of the last decade of the strip, Flessel drew it. But 2,677 of those strips were donated to the comic art museum at Ohio State, so most of it is not out there.

In January 2021, I had picked up three of these and added one to my PC and shared the other two here. I recently picked up a few more and am sharing three here. A friend has a small stash of these and I have managed to pry away a few in trades over the last year and a half.

All will be priced at $150 each, box-shipped within the U.S. A recent example sold on eBay for $149.95 plus $20 shipping. I think the work in that example was more pedestrian than each of these three.

The strips measure 7-1/2” x 17”.

If you purchase more than one, I am happy to combine shipping and deduct $20 each from the second and/or third one(s).