• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[SOLD] One day only -- Daredevil 168 (newsstand), CGC SS 6.5. 1st Elektra, signed by Frank Miller.
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Promise, I'm not trying to goad you into a snap decision, I just temporarily won't be able to ship in a timely manner after tomorrow (Friday, 6/17).

Necessities first:

Payment:  PayPal or Zelle only on this one due to the time constraints.

Shipping (domestic):  Domestic shipping is by insured USPS priority and is included in the book price.

International Shipping - exact cost, minus the US shipping cost.  Please inquire first for an accurate quote. 

Returns:  No returns on CGC books since you know what you're getting.  

On the HoS?  Probation list?  Or I simply don't like you (aka on my ignore list)?  Don't bother.

Can provide board references if needed (no name dropping here), and over 1700 positive eBay feedback as well -- https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=792mn.  And I've got a fledgling kudos thread started (link is in my profile page).

First :takeit:posted in the thread wins a book outright (so don't PM it to me, a thread take it wins out regardless of time stamp).

Title and pictures pretty much tell the tale, but feel free to pm any questions or just post them in the thread.  Offers always welcome.

Thread will close at noon central on 6/17.  I will also need payment by that time in order to ship the book out same day, unless you're OK with waiting until early July for me to ship.

I see three 7.0 newsies recently crossing the $300 threshold on eBay.  With Mr. Miller's signature on this one...

image.jpeg.c859813d7e0507479b65447fdcf32ed7.jpeg  ($350 shipped)

Front.thumb.JPG.c45d831a2ac9a91f284c088b63ea9aad.JPG

Rear.thumb.JPG.90f71f9875282f8af0f4916758ff76ba.JPG

Edited by mattn792