• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED) JUNE 2022 THREAD ..... Odds and Ends.
9 9

114 posts in this topic

CREEPSHOW                          9.0                                   $ 325 .... This is considered a 1st Edition Stephen King.... tougher in grade.

PIC TO FOLLOW

Edited by jimjum12

SHIELD 6                                 9.2                                  $ 250  ... Classic STERANKO cover  :news: SOLD via P.M.

V56D1XW.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

On 6/23/2022 at 11:57 AM, bounty_coder said:

There’s a “that’s what she said” joke somewhere in that response 😊😎

She's a lying.....female dog. :roflmao:

On 6/23/2022 at 1:21 PM, jimjum12 said:

:news:  SOLD via P.M.

Avengers 62         Detective 439       Superboy 74       TTA 33    Top Love 10    Shield 6       Sub-Mariner 50    

Battlefield Action  39, 62         Captain America 103, 104, 105       Doc Strange Fireside       FF 62        Fightin Air Force 31

Fightin Army 69         GI Combat 83        Hero for Hire   9           Logan's Run 6           Space Adventures 40        Turok 7        

X-Men 143

GOD BLESS.... 

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Yowza.

Sweet books, jimbo, as always.

Great selection of books Jimbo!

Did you slab the Navy Tales yourself? I take it they reinstated pedigree status for Circle 8. There was a period where they dropped it. Though maybe it's been back for a long time and I was unaware.

And if you count me, there's at least 3 people who care about Black Rider Rides Again!

On 6/23/2022 at 3:03 PM, Pontoon said:

And if you count me, there's at least 3 people who care about Black Rider Rides Again!

I used to own the Toronto, which was highest graded at 8.0. Now I'm back to zero. The NT1 was already slabbed. I heard they brought Circle 8 back .... and they're nice books. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu