• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CDaBruce's July Sale - All Books have been listed - Take a look at the great books that are left - Remember 15 to 20% off all books on pages 1 -11 -
6 6

329 posts in this topic

On 6/28/2022 at 10:38 PM, CDaBruce said:

Star Wars #71  8.5  $20  

First Appearance of Bossk  

This was part of a collection owned by Gary Kurtz (Star Wars/Empire producer).  A cool book for SW collectors.  Comes with a COA-card.  

I bought a small collection of interesting comics/magazines at Star Wars Celebration and will be posting them throughout this thread.

Star Wars 71 Kurtz 8_5.jpg

Star Wars 71 Kurtz Card.jpg

:takeit:

On 6/28/2022 at 10:46 PM, CDaBruce said:

That will do it for tonight.  Thanks for the takes.  More books Thursday.  

Just echoing others in this thread as to the quality of @CDaBruce's books and sales - as a multiple-time buyer, I've never been disappointed in his grading, speed and quality of delivery or any aspect of the experience.

Also, I'm super excited I got that Kurtz Star Wars book! So much so, I hopped on Disney+ so I could watch Empire again right now! xD Looking forward to more great books (and trying to hold off on scooping some of the others still in this sale; I'm running low on discretionary funds at the moment from a few other purchases, so I'm trying to stretch my budget, but man, there's some cool stuff sitting here...).

On 6/28/2022 at 9:04 PM, Jesse-Lee said:

Just echoing others in this thread as to the quality of @CDaBruce's books and sales - as a multiple-time buyer, I've never been disappointed in his grading, speed and quality of delivery or any aspect of the experience.

Also, I'm super excited I got that Kurtz Star Wars book! So much so, I hopped on Disney+ so I could watch Empire again right now! xD Looking forward to more great books (and trying to hold off on scooping some of the others still in this sale; I'm running low on discretionary funds at the moment from a few other purchases, so I'm trying to stretch my budget, but man, there's some cool stuff sitting here...).

Thanks for the kind words.  I'm super happy that a fellow Star Wars fan got that book.  Empire Strikes Back is probably my favorite movie (right next to Goodfellas).  Always a pleasure, Jesse!  (thumbsu

On 6/28/2022 at 11:26 PM, CDaBruce said:

Vampirella Dark Forces #1   John Royle VIRGIN   NM-  $55

Only 600 copies printed.  This is a tough book and probably my favorite Vamp cover in recent years.  

Vampirella dark powers royle A nm-.jpg

On 6/28/2022 at 11:32 PM, CDaBruce said:

Red Sonja #8  Chatzoudis Virign  NM- $6  

Red Sonja 8 Chatzoudis Virgin nm-.jpg

On 6/28/2022 at 11:34 PM, CDaBruce said:

Batman #102   Sharp NM+  $6 

First Ghost Maker 

Batman 102 A 9698.jpg

take