• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Missing the Old Labels...
1 1

7 posts in this topic

I really want to send in 2 comics for Andrew Garfield because he's always been my favorite Spiderman. I've literally waited for 3 years for him to come to CGC but now I seriously dislike the new labels, I mean come on, how do you get rid of the Classic Spiderman Label!?!? Question, can I request the a retired label? Thanks in advance!

I don't believe you can....

Another option is to buy raw copies to have graded for the signature.  That way you can keep your labels without fear of the grade going down and have special books just for the signature event. 

Just a thought.... 

• Administrator
On 6/27/2022 at 10:38 PM, Jason R. Casares said:

I really want to send in 2 comics for Andrew Garfield because he's always been my favorite Spiderman. I've literally waited for 3 years for him to come to CGC but now I seriously dislike the new labels, I mean come on, how do you get rid of the Classic Spiderman Label!?!? Question, can I request the a retired label? Thanks in advance!

Which label do you like?  Give me the label number and I will check to see if any are available.

https://www.cgccomics.com/news/article/7873/

• Administrator
On 6/28/2022 at 9:27 AM, Jason R. Casares said:

I like 0130.

I'll let you know tomorrow.  The person I contacted is currently out of the office.

Mike

• Administrator

If the label is retired, you cannot request it.  We do have a small reserve of retired labels to use for mechanical errors but that would only be if the customer had already received that label and just needed to get a mistake corrected or if their book arrived damaged and it had that label, they could have it replaced.  You cannot request a retired label if you did not have it before.  And once the reserve of labels is gone they don't order more so we never really know how many will be left.