• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is my books lost?

4 posts in this topic

Hi can someone help me and tell me where are my books?

Order # CGC6302997923

first set were shipped back to me in May and the 2nd set has been stuck since than, what's going on? Thank you 

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message.  That order was broken down into two separate submissions.  I do see one was shipped back in May but it does appear that the other is still here.  I will check on this for you to see what the hold up is and if we can get that moving along for you.

Thank you!

I have the same issue.   My 2 Modern books were graded and shipped back to me but my 3 Economy books have hit 300 days!   Still sitting at the same "scheduled for grading".  I actually sent them out for grading a year ago.  Took them 2 months to get into the queue and they have not moved for 10 months.  They have been sitting so long that the submission number (3921654) has fallen off the My Submissions page.   I have to manually key it in to see the status (which never changes).  I'm thinking that everyone is paying extra for fast tracking now and those who don't keep getting pushed back.  Will I ever see my books again?

• Administrator
On 7/5/2022 at 12:42 PM, mstreacker said:

I have the same issue.   My 2 Modern books were graded and shipped back to me but my 3 Economy books have hit 300 days!   Still sitting at the same "scheduled for grading".  I actually sent them out for grading a year ago.  Took them 2 months to get into the queue and they have not moved for 10 months.  They have been sitting so long that the submission number (3921654) has fallen off the My Submissions page.   I have to manually key it in to see the status (which never changes).  I'm thinking that everyone is paying extra for fast tracking now and those who don't keep getting pushed back.  Will I ever see my books again?

Hello, yes, I do see your order is here and is still in process.  This order is still within the normal turnaround time for the Economy tier.  That is running very long right now at about 232 business days.  CGC Services & Fees | CGC (cgccomics.com)  You will see the status change as it moves through the process and you will receive an email with the tracking number once that ships out.  

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thank you!