• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED Up to 75% OFF (seriously)!!! Details on page 23. Great books, great prices. Mostly Archie’s next!
3 3

478 posts in this topic

Hey fellow boardies! 
I bought a big box of raw comic books just for a single issue that I wanted. The rest I’ll just sell here at low prices. Many of the comics are giant sized and re-prints of classic Marvel stories. The books were not in bags or boards, so I will invest in a bunch today. Hopefully my prices will attract a lot of buyers, but if you see a book you like and think I’m a bit high, let me know with a reasonable offer and I’m sure we can work it out. Every once in a while I’ll throw a book in there with an exceptionally low price for fun. 

-PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, check are all acceptable payment methods. 
-Shipping to US address is $4 for the first 5 books via media mail. $10 up to 20 books and $15 above 20 books. Extra and actual cost if you prefer Priority or First Class. 
-Returns are accepted. No one from the naughty list. 

196386C3-46BF-43FB-808A-8F2E9A519F1B.jpeg

Edited by KryptoMayor