• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[Closed]
1 1

26 posts in this topic

Takes: First takeit in the thread wins and immediately trumps all ongoing PM negotiations. I reserve the right to overrule takes in the event that a PM deal is concluded and I hadn't yet had a chance to mark an item sold. Any variation of "takeit" counts. Please do not edit takeits and please do not commit to buy unless you intend to follow through.

Payment: Check, MO or Zelle

Who can buy: No Hall of Shamers or Probies, or anyone on my personal list. 

Shipping: Free within the US. International shipping will be at cost and must be determined prior to sale. 

Returns: Three days' return shipping from receipt. Buyer is responsible for shipping cost back unless item was damaged in transit.

Edited by Ryan.

On 7/20/2022 at 11:11 AM, Point Five said:

Please, tell me more about this Private Messaging System! It sounds magical.

CGC Boards Private Messaging System Private Message sent to user "Point Five" via the CGC Boards Private Messaging System.

On 7/20/2022 at 11:13 AM, Ryan. said:

CGC Boards Private Messaging System Private Message sent to user "Point Five" via the CGC Boards Private Messaging System.

Not bad, not bad! I typically receive my PMs via fax but I'm going to try it your way. (It's tough when I list Bakers here b/c I usually run out of paper.)

On 7/20/2022 at 11:51 AM, Point Five said:

Not bad, not bad! I typically receive my PMs via fax but I'm going to try it your way. (It's tough when I list Bakers here b/c I usually run out of paper.)

I find its easier if you just insert the comic directly into the fax machine, if you need to show an interior page just fold it sharply along the spine to flatten it out...of course the only down side is you can't really show a full centerfold, but every tech has its limits...

...o wait, you're just talking about PMs?...ok nevermind then...disregard.

:news:FLASH SALE:news:

Fantasy Quarterly 1 now $650 shipped!!! Way under recent sales!:cry::whatthe:(shrug)

For a limited time (until I change my mind)

This message will self-destruct, most likely at some point during the Earth's eventual entropy.

On 7/28/2022 at 9:04 AM, Ryan. said:

Romantic Marriage 24. Off-white to white pages. Classic Matt Baker cover. Maybe the best looking 1.8 you'll ever see.

$500 shipped.

001.jpg.5bd13ac89b78f09836f3bde0dbace1e9.jpg.0e8ca69cff588dfb8c6b16bc0b1ea5c0.jpg

002.jpg.884fca785fa2ed893bc225f2fde43f77.jpg.37a6c3780058a045f0d63d3bf79ab6f3.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this also listed for sale on the Short Boxed app?

On 7/21/2022 at 1:51 AM, Point Five said:

Has my pigeon arrived yet??