• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm calling YOU out!!!

89 posts in this topic

confused.gif

confused.gifconfused.gif

How many fuelman's are inside fuelman's head? confused.gif

4,312.4 total. yay.gif

4.312 more than the number of brain cells that you possess. 893applaud-thumb.gif

You are corrrect sir, ......at least THIS morning you are!

I supposed they ("sigh") let you back into Kanada??? screwy.gif

Hey, I remember that avatar, October Fire's first, I believe. I've come full circle in life (thanks to Redhook) and returned to my very first avatar as well. yay.gif

Who do you think found it for him? smirk.gif

You got me thinking. Actually, my very first avatar was the demon from the cover of DC 100 pager 4. Chunk was fourth or fifth I think. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hey, I remember that avatar, October Fire's first, I believe. I've come full circle in life (thanks to Redhook) and returned to my very first avatar as well. yay.gif

You got me thinking. Actually, my very first avatar was the demon from the cover of DC 100 pager 4. Chunk was fourth or fifth I think. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

What or where is chunk from? popcorn.gif

confused.gif

confused.gifconfused.gif

4,312.4 total. yay.gif

4.312 more than the number of brain cells that you possess. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Would you rather that I stay in California? Perhaps I could perform some voting fraud and vote on those lame initiatives on November 8th. I'm voiting against Judge Wapner. angel.gif

confused.gif

confused.gifconfused.gif

4,312.4 total. yay.gif

Would you rather that I stay in California? Perhaps I could perform some voting fraud and vote on those lame initiatives on November 8th. I'm voiting against Judge Wapner. angel.gif

893whatthe.gif No, no......you just stay up there in Santyklaus land and vote on which Moose should win your Beauty Contests: like your girlfriend here.....

moose.jpg

acclaim.gif

confused.gif

confused.gifconfused.gif

4,312.4 total. yay.gif

893whatthe.gif No, no......you just stay up there in Santyklaus land and vote on which Moose should win your Beauty Contests: like your girlfriend here.....

moose.jpg

acclaim.gif

cloud9.gif

confused.gif

confused.gifconfused.gif

4,312.4 total. yay.gif

moose.jpg

acclaim.gif

cloud9.gif

confused.gifforeheadslap.gif

confused.gif

confused.gifconfused.gif

4,312.4 total. yay.gif

moose.jpg

acclaim.gif

cloud9.gif

confused.gifforeheadslap.gif

makepoint.gif

That's right,.....YOU know who YOU are!!! sumo.gif

Now's your chance to come clean.......don't let this chance pass you by!

Don't make me come looking for YOU!!! 893naughty-thumb.gif

Admit your sins!!!

I'm Jewish. I have no sins. Yom Kippur took care of them. yay.gif

Goonies beyoootch! 893whatthe.gif

That's right,.....YOU know who YOU are!!! sumo.gif

Now's your chance to come clean.......don't let this chance pass you by!

Don't make me come looking for YOU!!! 893naughty-thumb.gif

Admit your sins!!!

I'm Jewish. I have no sins. Yom Kippur took care of them. yay.gif

Your only sin is that you can't keep up with which More Fun Comics you already have and hoard the books because of this,....multiple copies!

gossip.gifmail your duplicates to me. flowerred.gifhi.gif

Goonies beyoootch! 893whatthe.gif

Ah, yes. 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

You should've let me know you were coming: I could have driven the FUELMOBILE® to LA and brought the Tar & Feathers........
Doesn't your parole conditions prevent you from leaving your area? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You should've let me know you were coming: I could have driven the FUELMOBILE® to LA and brought the Tar & Feathers........
Doesn't your parole conditions prevent you from leaving your area? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Nope,....I got the ankle bracelet. Got two, as a matter of fact & they match. No clashing with my wardrobe. thumbsup2.gif

Nope,....I got the ankle bracelet. Got two, as a matter of fact & they match. No clashing with my wardrobe. thumbsup2.gif

Yeah...with your grampa pants hitched up so high, who wouldn't be able to see them? confused-smiley-013.gif

Yeah...with your grampa pants hitched up so high, who wouldn't be able to see them? confused-smiley-013.gif

You are a fine one to bring up short-shorts! makepoint.gif

foreheadslap.gif

foreheadslap.gif

Next!

foreheadslap.gif

Next!

Oh yeah,...just change the subject now that you've been called out on your short-shorts! Ha! I blow my nose at you! sumo.gif