• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED...Selling some affordable golden age and silver age…NOW Buy 3 or more books, take 30% OFF + Free Shipping
3 3

68 posts in this topic

With SDCC in my rear view mirror, I’m left to clean up the aftermath of the breakneck sorting/pricing that went on before the show…..meaning I have PILES of mid-grade books to sell!  The usual rules apply….an “I’ll take it” in the thread trumps any DM’s, PayPal is the preferred method of payment, shipping is $5 in the U.S., but if you buy 3 or more comics, I’ll pay the shipping.  Returns are ok within a week.  Nobody from Santa’s naughty list, and offers are A-OK.  This will be a multi-day process, so let’s have some fun.  

LAST CALL....NOW….Buy 3 or more books or lots, take 30% OFF listed prices + FREE U.S. shipping!

Edited by Blackmask

Paul Terry’s Mighty Mouse Comics #38, 1953, St. John Publishing.  Low grade, but scarce.  Contains 3 remaindered issues rebound as #38.  Cover detached, back cover torn, but complete.  $75

67FCA2F1-7455-4B0B-A8E3-B40A5EC4BDBE.thumb.jpeg.9e5f9ecfb84cff993aef9a24180dbe7a.jpeg158330AC-F68E-4ED3-ABDE-3FBA1BD7A737.thumb.jpeg.f7f4501854dc5401e784ee72214b8390.jpeg