• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ML2k's C2E2 2022 BONANZA!!!
3 3

99 posts in this topic

These ZTs were not advertised anywhere, but I snagged them once I stumbled upon them.  Print runs are incredibly limited, especially on the foils, thus making these some of the hardest Zombie Tramp books to track down.

$100 - Zombie Tramp #56 (McKay C2E2 Nice) - MOVED
Limited to 50
NM+

Spoiler

zombietramp56-c2e2-mckay.jpg

Edited by masterlogan2000

On 8/6/2022 at 5:56 AM, masterlogan2000 said:

Limited to 2000 copies.  These are very similar to the flourescent variant from 2020 having the same print run and in the sense that the back cover acts as the COA.

These were likely sold at SDCC previously.  The copies I purchased came direct from the ReedPop official merch booth.

$40 - Wolverine (Vol 7) #23 (C2E2) - 10 Copies Available
Sealed in Polybag, appears NM+

wol-v7-23-c2e2.jpg

I will take two:takeit:

On 8/6/2022 at 8:14 PM, Victor- said:
On 8/6/2022 at 4:56 AM, masterlogan2000 said:

Limited to 2000 copies.  These are very similar to the flourescent variant from 2020 having the same print run and in the sense that the back cover acts as the COA.

These were likely sold at SDCC previously.  The copies I purchased came direct from the ReedPop official merch booth.

$40 - Wolverine (Vol 7) #23 (C2E2) - 10 Copies Available
Sealed in Polybag, appears NM+

wol-v7-23-c2e2.jpg

I will take two:takeit:

^^

Final three books of the show, saving some of the best for last...

Prices are all over for this sweet Spidey homage cover by superstar Clayton Crain.  However, this is currently the cheapest you'll find available for purchase!

$100 - Amazing Spider-man #1 (Crain Virgin) - 2 1 Copy Available - MOVED!
NM+

Spoiler

asm1-crain-virgin.jpg

My final two books of the show are my two favorites.  Both were released at this show and had a limited printing.  The cover was done by Krystiano DaCosta, who is titled as one of only 35 Disney Legendary Artists.  This is his debut as a comic cover artist.

These two specific issues have a lot going for them, so you probably don't want to miss out.

Low Print Number... CHECK!
HOT book... CHECK!
Legendary Frazetta character and imaging... CHECK!
Debut cover of a superstar artist... CHECK!

$135 - Frank Frazetta's Death Dealer #1 (DaCosta Virgin, #549/600) - MOVED
NM+

Spoiler

deathdealer1virgin-f.jpg

deathdealer1virgin-r.jpg

That does it for the show for me.  I'll be keeping this listing up until Tuesday night, and then will start peeling these off to other venues.

Note that a lot of my pricing is cheaper than you'll find elsewhere right now.  However, I'm still open to offers, especially if you're looking to bundle multiple books.

Thanks for all the purchases so far!

On 8/4/2022 at 1:05 AM, masterlogan2000 said:

$45 - Harley Quinn Year of the Villain #1 (Parrillo Classic Costume, Convention Exclusive)
NM+

harleyyear1.jpg

On 8/4/2022 at 1:08 AM, masterlogan2000 said:

Similar story to the Batman's above.  I think I'm the only seller of these online at the moment, and these are significantly less than what I've posted and sold on eBay.

Featuring a Jamie Tyndall cover, this Archie variant showcases the 50 Years of Chicago Comic Con.  Limited to only 250 copies total!

$45 - Betty & Veronica: Friends Forever - Summer Surf Party #1 (Fan Expo Chicago 50 Years variant) - 5 Copies Available
NM+

bvff-f-fanexpo-20220708.jpg

On 8/6/2022 at 11:43 AM, masterlogan2000 said:

$40 - Vampirella Year One #1 (Garza/Szerdy)
Limited to 374
NM+

vampirella-yearone1.jpg

On 8/6/2022 at 12:15 PM, masterlogan2000 said:

This book was limited to only 50 copies and has sold out completely at the show.

$90 - Zombie Tramp #56 (Garza/Szerdy Nice)
NM+

zombietramp56-c2e2-szerdy-nice.jpg

On 8/7/2022 at 5:15 PM, masterlogan2000 said:

Final three books of the show, saving some of the best for last...

Prices are all over for this sweet Spidey homage cover by superstar Clayton Crain.  However, this is currently the cheapest you'll find available for purchase!

$100 - Amazing Spider-man #1 (Crain Virgin) - 2 Copies Available
NM+

asm1-crain-virgin.jpg

Take 1 each of these per PM. Thanks!