• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ML2k's C2E2 2022 BONANZA!!!
3 3

99 posts in this topic

Limited to only 75 copies, these will be some of the hardest Zombie Tramp and Miss Meow books to track down.  Sold out at the show!

$150 - Zombie Tramp #56 & Miss Meow #1 (Fan Expo Chicago Connecting Covers - Naughty Virgin) - MOVED
NM+

Scans edited to protect the innocent...

Spoiler

zombietramp56-connectvirgin-edit-f-fanex    

missmeow1-connectvirgin-edit-f-fanexpo-2

Edited by masterlogan2000

I'm back home and revving up the scanner.  Below is just a small little preview of some of what's to come.  And yes, that full stack is ALL show exclusives!

This is gonna take a while.  Back in a few hours.

In the meantime, if anyone is looking for the Batman #125 C2E2 Bane Virgin variant... so am I.  No one has laid claim to selling them just yet, and I didn't see them on the show floor today.  I've heard that this will officially release on Sunday.  The first person to PM me with the location of the booth this will be located, and if I can snag at least one copy on Sunday... that person will get $15 off their next purchase from me.  :foryou:

c2e2-2022-preview1.jpg

c2e2-2022-preview2.jpg

c2e2-2022-preview3.jpg

Here's an awesome Michael Jordan homage!  These are each individually numbered out of 200.  I have five copies available.

$75 - Do You Pooh? (C2E2 Jordan Dunk Homage) #110/200 - MOVED
$75 - Do You Pooh? (C2E2 Jordan Dunk Homage) #111/200 - MOVED
$75 - Do You Pooh? (C2E2 Jordan Dunk Homage) #112/200 - MOVED
$75 - Do You Pooh? (C2E2 Jordan Dunk Homage) #118/200 - MOVED
$75 - Do You Pooh? (C2E2 Jordan Dunk Homage) #122/200 - MOVED

All in NM+

Spoiler

dyp-jordan-dunk-110.jpg

And here is the beautiful chromium edition.  Looks like I'll need to snap a pic to really capture how pretty it is, as my scanner doesn't do it justice.

$175 - Do You Pooh? (C2E2 Jordan Dunk Homage Chromium) #44/50 - MOVED
$140 - Do You Pooh? (C2E2 Jordan Dunk Homage Chromium) #46/50 - MOVED

Both in NM+

Spoiler

dyp-jordan-dunk-chromium-44.jpg

EDIT:  Below is a photo of the book to show of some of its chromium-ness.  I still don't think I'm doing this book justice, as it's real tough to get the lighting right to show off all the reflectiveness.

dyp-jordan-dunk-chromium-44b.jpg

Limited to 2000 copies.  These are very similar to the flourescent variant from 2020 having the same print run and in the sense that the back cover acts as the COA.

These were likely sold at SDCC previously.  The copies I purchased came direct from the ReedPop official merch booth.

$40 - Wolverine (Vol 7) #23 (C2E2) - 10 8 Copies Available
Sealed in Polybag, appears NM+

wol-v7-23-c2e2.jpg

On 8/6/2022 at 5:57 AM, masterlogan2000 said:

These were holdouts from SDCC.  This will pair nicely with the #23 C2E2 variant in the above post.

$80 - Wolverine (Vol 7) #23 (Williams Whatnot) - 5 Copies Available
NM+

wol-v7-23-williamswhatnot.jpg

Will take 1 :takeit:

These look spectacular in person.  Hopefully the photo captures at least some of it's greatness. :bigsmile:

Also, a little backstory... this is the very first DC cover to have the C2E2 logo brandished on the book (back cover).  Apparently, Unknown had to get their legal team involved to sort through the process to make it happen!

$80 - Harley Quinn #17 (C2E2 Nakayama Virgin Foil) - MOVED!
NM+

Spoiler

harleyquinn17-virginfoil.jpg