• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] ➡️ Paper Girls #1 - NM in raw! [THIS SOLD ➡️] Paper Girls lot - #s 1 thru 10 - U.S. only

3 posts in this topic

⬇️ THIS LOT SOLD! SEE NEXT!

I am selling a full run of Paper Girls #1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, & 10. This represents the first two arcs of the series. I am the original owner. I purchased these from Discount Comic Book Service and arrived bagged and boarded. These were gently read once, so I'd say they are NM- or better. Asking [SOLD] + $9.25 shipping.

Shipping: $9.25 for Priority Mail shipping. My local P.O. has popped me for shipping comics Media Mail so I can't do anything other than Priority. I ship within 48 hours. Books shipped in a box with two books per bag 'n' board to reduced size and weight.

Payment: PayPal G&S. Venmo and Zelle also available.

No Returns.

Sale goes to the first :takeit:

Edited by John E.
CLOSING SALES THREAD

[CLOSED]

Paper Girls #1, near mint in raw. 

I will ship USPS 1st class mail for free!

I am the original owner. I purchased this from DCBS way back during the presale. It arrived bagged and boarded. It has never been cracked open. Please see pics!

The first :takeit: takes it! Will also be helpful if you PM me!!!

Edited by John E.
CLOSING THREAD