• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can I put two different tiers of comics in one box?

9 posts in this topic

I have a fantastic four #57 I want to send in, but the rest of my comics are after 1975, so im just wondering on if I have to pay extra for shipping for shipping both out or how that works. My first time submitting so I'm not sure.

Screenshot_20220805-190300_Chrome.jpg

Edited by comicjoe1234
To show what I mean

absolutely no problem.  From a business perspective, why would they turn down the money? They've got the books, the forms, the money IN THEIR BUILDING.  You think they're just gonna charge you shipping and mail it all back?  Just make the invoice tiers are clearly separated and labeled in the box.

On 8/5/2022 at 4:19 PM, comicjoe1234 said:

I have a fantastic four #57 I want to send in, but the rest of my comics are after 1975, so im just wondering on if I have to pay extra for shipping for shipping both out or how that works. My first time submitting so I'm not sure.

On 8/5/2022 at 6:29 PM, revat said:

absolutely no problem.  From a business perspective, why would they turn down the money? They've got the books, the forms, the money IN THEIR BUILDING.  You think they're just gonna charge you shipping and mail it all back?  Just make the invoice tiers are clearly separated and labeled in the box.

I added a photo, won't I get charged for both? I'm not sure how to remove it to make it only 1 charge of 80 for shipping

On 8/5/2022 at 5:04 PM, comicjoe1234 said:

I added a photo, won't I get charged for both? I'm not sure how to remove it to make it only 1 charge of 80 for shipping

My apologies, I thought you meant shipping your books THERE.  For that you can put them all in the same box.

For shipping back to you, you will have to pay for each tier separately.  They generally will not hold some books to ship them together.  If you have especially valuable books or some other extenuating circumstance (like you’re active military stationed on a foreign military base), I’d consider contacting customer service to see if they can help.  

On 8/5/2022 at 7:34 PM, revat said:

My apologies, I thought you meant shipping your books THERE.  For that you can put them all in the same box.

For shipping back to you, you will have to pay for each tier separately.  They generally will not hold some books to ship them together.  If you have especially valuable books or some other extenuating circumstance (like you’re active military stationed on a foreign military base), I’d consider contacting customer service to see if they can help.  

Jeeezz. That's expensive. Maybe I'll just collect some more for that tier and send it in when it's more worth it. Thanks! 

On 8/5/2022 at 6:01 PM, comicjoe1234 said:

Jeeezz. That's expensive. Maybe I'll just collect some more for that tier and send it in when it's more worth it. Thanks! 

I'm confused at the shipping rates.  Having 4 moderns returned should not cost $80.  Depending on the value, it should be half that.

On 8/5/2022 at 11:43 PM, ExNihilo said:

I'm confused at the shipping rates.  Having 4 moderns returned should not cost $80.  Depending on the value, it should be half that.

Is that 1 Economy book costing $80 shipping, also?

On 8/6/2022 at 5:41 AM, Gaard said:

Is that 1 Economy book costing $80 shipping, also?

Just checked the shipping rate table I have and $80 is Eonomy shipping outside the US.  Though, 4 books should be charged at $95.  If OP is outside the US, it might be more economical to find a trusted LCS that routinely ships books.

On 8/6/2022 at 12:31 PM, ExNihilo said:

Just checked the shipping rate table I have and $80 is Eonomy shipping outside the US.  Though, 4 books should be charged at $95.  If OP is outside the US, it might be more economical to find a trusted LCS that routinely ships books.

I'm in canada. I could try checking but I don't think any do that by me. I'm only considering sending these out because I have that 150$ coupon or whatever to use