• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED; UNSOLD]
1 1

16 posts in this topic

On 8/8/2022 at 4:42 AM, jsilverjanet said:

@Alessio Quaresimayou may want to hide the nudity as moderation may remove or close the thread 

Thanks for letting me know.

I did not imagine that a drawing hypothetically representing the female human body was considered obscene or offensive, especially for an audience of adults, such as the members of this board; funny that similar representations, exhibited in an art gallery freely accessible to children, are considered art.

I understand that some people need to stick on their middle class morality.

I will amend my posts immediately.

On 8/8/2022 at 2:47 AM, Alessio Quaresima said:

Thanks for letting me know.

I did not imagine that a drawing hypothetically representing the female human body was considered obscene or offensive, especially for an audience of adults, such as the members of this board; funny that similar representations, exhibited in an art gallery freely accessible to children, are considered art.

I understand that some people need to stick on their middle class morality.

I will amend my posts immediately.

The boards are available to the general public 

you have to be an adult to join and access the water cooler but anyone can browse the public space of the forums including sales threads

just passing along the info 

glwts 

On 8/8/2022 at 12:44 PM, jsilverjanet said:

The boards are available to the general public 

you have to be an adult to join and access the water cooler but anyone can browse the public space of the forums including sales threads

just passing along the info 

glwts 

"Nudity" has promptly been censored, for the peace of mind of everyone, and the safety of all users, and I hope the images are now in respect of every policy of our forum.

Thanks for bringing the issue to my attention.

I am certainly not the one willing to deny our children the right to browse the web safely!