• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shipping

3 posts in this topic

I received my box for shipping but it did not have the packing slip where I can write the information of which comics are in what order. I can do in manually,  but I want to make sure it's done properly.  

On 8/9/2022 at 10:05 AM, RAW2020 said:

I received my box for shipping but it did not have the packing slip where I can write the information of which comics are in what order. I can do in manually,  but I want to make sure it's done properly.  

If I'm understanding you correctly, you have possibly received some variety of box from CGC for which you will put your comics into and mail back to CGC as a submission.

IF THAT IS THE CASE, then go to the CGC Website (should be easy to find, there's a link at the top corner of this webpage), and fill out all the submission paperwork online.  At the end of that process, there will be an instruction to print out paperwork to place in the package with your comics.  If you encounter specific problem issues along the process, you can post them here (and try to crowdsource potentially helpful answers from random internet strangers) or perhaps contact CGC customer service representatives to get help.

If you are talking about something else entirely, you should provide some specifics about what you're talking about.