• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STAR TREK DYNABRITE Single Highest Graded Copy on ComicLink 9/8/22

1 post in this topic

I suppose most here won’t be too terribly interested in this but thought I’d post it here to bring a little attention to as it’s listed under Dynabrite so if you’re just searching for Star Trek items you would miss it. 

Back in April I had a sales thread here and listed some copies of Dynabrite #11357 that had been removed from factory sealed 6-pack.  I had kept what I thought was the 2nd best copy for myself, sent what I felt was the best copy to CGC through Clink and offered the rest for sale here. No interest of course. lol

So it looks like the copy that was submitted just came back as the single highest graded copy!  Straight sub with no pressing.  

I know these aren’t a real big deal for most people but for anyone who’s tried look for high-grade copies know it’s pretty tough as most have spider-vein creases or bends to the cover. 

Anyway, here’s my shameless plug in case anyone is interested:  

Dynabrite #11357 CGC NM+ 9.6

Edited by Number 6