• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED //// GA, SA, gorgeous slabs for sale! LB Cole, EC, Silver X-Men etc.
3 3

44 posts in this topic

On 8/23/2022 at 9:24 PM, BuscemasAvengers said:

I'll probably get a "Lighten up, Francis" for this, Ezra, but books put up for sale here cannot be actively listed for sale on other sites.

You Canadians are polite hard-@zzs.

On 8/23/2022 at 10:33 PM, Ezra Ereckson said:
On 8/23/2022 at 10:24 PM, BuscemasAvengers said:

I'll probably get a "Lighten up, Francis" for this, Ezra, but books put up for sale here cannot be actively listed for sale on other sites.

OK, no worries- I'll just kill this thread.

Even long-standing members here for decades and w/well established rep for selling tightly graded raws get crickets from time to time, particularly the past year or so.  It's become very common.

And if lizzy was one of the dwarves he'd be Surly and not even a little bashful about it.

; )

Edited by grebal
and rulz is rulz, missed that you listed elsewhere too, too bad, goodbye cruel world

On 8/23/2022 at 8:45 PM, grebal said:

Even long-standing members here for decades and w/well established rep for selling tightly graded raws get crickets from time to time, particularly the past year or so.  It's become very common.

And if lizzy was one of the dwarves he'd be Surly and not even a little bashful about it.

; )

I guess it makes more sense in that case to pop the REALLY special book or two up here now and then, and the kind of stuff I listed here can just go to eBay or FB groups where thousands can get eyes on them. I LOATHE facebook and don't love eBay but I never have trouble selling there...