• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED]
1 1

16 posts in this topic

Homer simpson episode 2 season 10 GIF - Find on GIFER

Necessities first:

Payment:  In addition to PayPal, I will also accept check / money order / Zelle, though the book will be held until clearance.  Payment due within 10 business days.  

Shipping (domestic):  Domestic shipping is by insured USPS priority and is included in the book price.

International Shipping - exact cost, minus the US shipping cost.  Please inquire first for an accurate quote. 

Returns:  No returns on CGC books since you know what you're getting.  

On the HoS?  Probation list?  Or we have some other beef (on my ignore list, bad con interaction, etc.)?  Don't bother.

Can provide board references if needed (no name dropping here), and over 1700 positive eBay feedback as well -- https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=792mn.  And I've got a fledgling kudos thread started (link is in my profile page).

First :takeit:posted in the thread wins a book outright (so don't PM it to me, a thread take it wins out regardless of time stamp).

Original book that kicked off this thread -- Wolverine (2003) 66, Dynamic Forces Edition.  Signed by cover artist and comic legend Herb Trimpe.

$275 shipped

66 DF front.JPG

66 DF rear.JPG

Edited by mattn792

Bump.  More 1988 and 2003 Wolverine stuff to be listed this week, send me a pm if you’re looking for something specific and maybe I can help you out.

image.gif.9984c05c77cadceb8c2a07e3b407b176.gif

And here we go!

Wolverine 69, SS 9.8, signed by artist Christopher Ivy.  Even pre-pandemic, I don't think I ever saw Ivy in a show line-up.

$125 shipped

69 front.JPG

69 rear.JPG

Wolverine 65 is up next.  Fantastic cover, and the epilogue to one of my all time favorite Wolverine storylines (60-64).  

I see two SS 9.8 copies selling recently on eBay at $177 and $355 :whatthe:

We'll assume $355 was a rare outlier and call this guy $150 shipped

65 front.JPG

65 rear.JPG

Wolverine (2003) 1, SS 9.8 with four signatures -- the creative team of Robertson, Rucka, and Ribic, and Stan Lee for good measure.

I won't be disappointed if this guy doesn't sell, and the pricing reflects that.  But... :news: daddy is working on seed money for baby's first stock portfolio before she makes her first appearance in March.  :bigsmile: :cloud9: :cheers:

$650 shipped

1 front.JPG

1 rear.JPG

Same story with this guy as I actually just brought this book back home after selling it in 2019.  

Wolverine (2010) 18 variant cover, SS 9.8, signed by cover artist Khoi Pham.  Spider-Man 1 cover swipe.

$475 shipped

18 var front.JPG

18 var rear.JPG

Wolverine 34, SS 9.8, signed by writer Larry Hama.  Hunter in Darkness story.

$200 shipped (if you’ve been following the rate of increase in Hama’s signature fee, he’ll be charging $200 just for that by next year)

49B1AFDA-02F5-4D8D-AE37-A499BA9FDC81.thumb.jpeg.e6158bf9de5a7699607553c63966efa9.jpeg

5E2AE08E-4492-4418-9FE9-2FC2B7F36EE7.thumb.jpeg.5b2ba78bc4c0ab3590f32fd0a4770893.jpeg