• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Little Carousel of Comics
3 3

110 posts in this topic

A little Carousel of Comics

Hi everyone! :hi: This will be a longer thread as the bills are bigger. It will consist of some retreads, but mostly new stuff, as usual mostly SA and BA Marvels, but I hope some pleasant surprises.  

I will consider reasonable offers on all items BUT an unconditional "I'll take it" in the thread or by PM trumps. Competing claims will be decided as far as possible by time stamp. Unfortunately, the new board software does not display precise thread post times (either in PMs or in sales threads), which can result in the inability to determine whether a PM post or thread post came first. In those circumstances (i.e., where there are "take its" in both a PM and in the sales thread, and where it cannot be determined from the time stamps which "take it" came first), the "take it" posted publicly in the sales thread will win. Therefore, there is some risk of losing a book if you try to remain anonymous via PM. You can count on me in any event to do my best to ensure fairness to everyone. (My especial thanks to EC Ed for his kind assistance in formulating and clarifying this rule)

I will not sell to the probate or the banned.

Payment is preferred with PayPal but if you need another method I'm open to discuss, just PM me first to make arrangements before taking a book. 

I will ship comics (raw or slabbed) to the US and Canada for a flat rate of $10.00 for any number of books shipped in a secure box.

I will ship international but please PM me for a quote. I will work with you to keep your shipping costs down.

This is my 102nd sales thread on the Boards.  Kudos Thread If anyone has any further concerns please PM me and I am very happy to provide Board “References upon Request”.

If for any reason a buyer is unhappy with their purchase I will give a full refund upon notification within 30 days of receiving the item(s) and upon the safe return of the item(s).

Many thanks for looking, and I hope you find something in my carousel of comics. :smile:

Cheers,

Robert

MedusaCarousel.jpg.c41bd759adc8a569b0c540825f021976.jpg

Jumbo 43 2.0 (cover detached, cf still secure; reduced colour, gloss and reflectivity consistent with a lower grade copy; mod to heavy spine & edge wear consistent with grade, incl 3/4" tear r-edge fc; otherwise extensive surface wear, eg. cb crses, sm stains and soiling consistent with grade; PQ is CR-OW) $65.00

Jumbo-43-fc.jpg

Jumbo-43-bc.jpg

Jumbo-43-1stpage.jpg

Jumbo-43-interior.jpg

Jumbo 54 3.0 (all attached; note: book is complete at 60 pages & was published with 16 pgs on one side of cf and 12 on the other, so has 4 cut strips of paper at intervals after the cf, see pic below, this is production, book is complete; reduced colour, gloss and reflectivity consistent with grade; mod to heavy spine & edge wear, incl a 3/4" tear center top edge fc & sm 1/4" x 1/4" spine chip out top bc; otherwise extensive cb crses, ncb folds, stains and soiling consistent with grade; PQ is CR-OW) $65.00 SOLD

Jumbo-54-fc.jpg

Jumbo-54-bc.jpg

Jumbo-54-1stpage.jpg

Jumbo-54-interior.jpg

Edited by crassus

Jumbo 55 3.5 (all attached, note: book is complete at 60 pages & was published with 16 pgs on one side of cf and 12 on the other, so has 4 cut strips of paper at intervals after the cf, see pic below, this is production, book is complete; this copy has stronger colours, gloss & reflectivity of a mid grade copy but rodent? chew br crnr thru whole book to varying extent, more at front to less at back etc, and what determined grade; otherwise mod spine & edge wear; cb crses ur crnr fc & br crnr bc; mainly ncb impact btm spine; PQ is OW) $70.00 SOLD

Jumbo-55-fc.jpg

Jumbo-55-bc.jpg

Jumbo-55-1stpage.jpg

Jumbo-55-interior.jpg

Jumbo-55-interior2.jpg

Edited by crassus

Jumbo 57 3.5 (all attached; note: book is complete at 60 pages & was published with 16 pgs on one side of cf and 12 on the other, so has 4 cut strips of paper at intervals after the cf, see pic below, this is production, book is complete; reduced colour, gloss and reflectivity consistent with grade; mod spine & edge wear, mainly 3/8" x 3/8" chip out btm spine; multiple cb crses all 4 crnrs; mod cb & ncb surface wear; PQ is OW) $65.00 SOLD

Jumbo-57-fc.jpg

Jumbo-57-bc.jpg

Jumbo-57-1stpage.jpg

Jumbo-57-interior.jpg

Jumbo-57-interior2.jpg

Edited by crassus

Jumbo 59 2.5 (cover detached, cf still secure, but staple thoroughly rusted, and together what determined grade; note: book is complete at 60 pages & was published with 16 pgs on one side of cf and 12 on the other, so has 4 cut strips of paper at intervals after the cf, see pic below, this is production, book is complete; otherwise a 5.5 copy with stronger colours, gloss and reflectivity consistent with a midgrade book; mod spine & edge wear, mainly thumb crses with sm tear top edge bc; sm cb & tear top spine fc; longer faint mainly ncb crse/fold center top fc; sm bindery tear/scuffing btm spine; otherwise light mainly ncb surface wear; PQ is CR-OW) $45.00 SOLD

Jumbo-59-fc.jpg

Jumbo-59-bc.jpg

Jumbo-59-1stpage.jpg

Jumbo-59-interior-cf-staple.jpg

Jumbo-59-interior2.jpg

Edited by crassus

Jumbo 72 3.0 (Bright & glossy, all attached; mod to heavy spine & edge wear, incl 3/8" spine split/chip top with sm adjacent tear fc; sm crnr chips; 1/2" tears top & left edge bc; multiple cb surface crses bc, lighter fc, hence book presents slightly better than grade; PQ is CR-OW) $40.00 SOLD

Jumbo-72-fc.jpg

Jumbo-72-bc.jpg

Jumbo-72-1stpage.jpg

Jumbo-72-interior.jpg

Edited by crassus

Jumbo 74 3.5 (Bright with good reflectivity but somewhat diminished gloss; major defect is a 1/2" tear center btm edge thru whole book incl bc and what determined grade; sm chip out btm spine visible fc; 2 sm chips out left top edge & center l-edge bc; cb crses btm edge & bl crnr bc; mod tanning interior cvrs; PQ is CR-OW) $45.00 SOLD

Jumbo-74-fc.jpg

Jumbo-74-bc.jpg

Jumbo-74-1stpage.jpg

Jumbo-74-interior.jpg

Jumbo-74-interior2.jpg

Edited by crassus

Jumbo 89 4.0 (Bright with good reflectivity but somewhat diminished gloss; all attached, btm staple slightly bent; main defects are a 1/2" spine tear at btm staple bc, another 1/2" tear left btm fc near spine, and multiple cb & ncb crses/folds ur & bl fc, and together what determined grade; otherwise mod spine & edge wear consistent with grade; light to mod tanning interior cvrs; mod ink transfer bc; PQ is CR-OW) $60.00 SOLD

Jumbo-89-fc.jpg

Jumbo-89-bc.jpg

Jumbo-89-1stpage.jpg

Jumbo-89-interior.jpg

Edited by crassus

Jumbo 103 4.5 (Bright and glossy; presents a bit better but accumulation of wear holds it down; all attached & staples clean; mod spine & edge wear, mainly cb readers' crse along spine fc; multiple faint cb crses ur crnr fc; faint cb crse br crnr fc; light to mod cb & ncb surface wear fc & bc; multiple cb crses bl crnr bc; light to mod tanning/foxing interior cvrs & bc; PQ is OW-W) $55.00 SOLD

Jumbo-103-fc.jpg

Jumbo-103-bc.jpg

Jumbo-103-1stpage.jpg

Jumbo-103-interior.jpg

Edited by crassus

Jumbo 107 4.5 (Bright and glossy; note: cf detached at top staple, otherwise cover firmly attached and staples clean; mod spine & edge wear, mainly 1/2" x 1/4" chip out bl crnr bc & also sm chip out ul crnr bc; v sm production tears left & btm edges bc; faint cb thumb crses top edge fc; cb crse br crnr fc; hard cb impact btm spine fc &  bc, and cb crse top spine bc; light mainly ncb surface wear; PQ is OW-W) $45.00 SOLD

Jumbo-107-fc.jpg

Jumbo-107-bc.jpg

Jumbo-107-1stpage.jpg

Jumbo-107-interior.jpg

Edited by crassus

Jumbo 113 4.5 (Bright and glossy; all attached and staples clean; mod to heavy spine & edge wear, mainly sm edge tears fc & bc, incl a 1/2" tear right btm edge bc and a 3/8" spine tear btm; sm cb crses br crnr fc and ul crnr bc; mod cb and ncb surface wear; light to mod tanning/foxing interior cvrs; light to mod ink transfer bc; PQ is OW-W) $55.00 SOLD

Jumbo-113-fc.jpg

Jumbo-113-bc.jpg

Jumbo-113-1stpage.jpg

Jumbo-113-interior.jpg

Edited by crassus