• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED: Slab Mix of GA/SA/BA: Doctor Strange 169 9.6 with WHITE pgs, Adventure 40 (inc), Prize 16, Whirlwind 3, Witches Tales 22, Ginger 4, ASM 14, JIM 103, Strange Tales 178 & 180, Redseal 20, Conan 1, FF Annual 1, BLIP 1 (Mario)
1 1

21 posts in this topic

RedSeal Comics 20 - CGC 3.0 "Qualified" : OW pages

The ONLY qualification is "STAPLES REPLACED" :facepalm: Does that really merit getting a Green Label?

You can probably take the staples out and still get the same grade, but with a Blue label.

$1000 $885 + $15 shipping

IMG_2813.jpeg

IMG_2814.jpeg

IMG_2815.jpeg

Edited by gadzukes

Doctor Strange 169 - CGC 9.6 with WHITE PAGES

Old Label goodness, which probably means it wasn't pressed.  Are you bold enough to CPR it and go for the 9.8????hm

I added closeups of the corners in case that thought crosses your mind.

$6000 $5725 shipped

IMG_2822.jpeg

IMG_2823.jpeg

IMG_2824.jpeg

IMG_2825.jpeg

IMG_2827.jpeg

IMG_2826.jpeg

Edited by gadzukes

Adventure Comics 40 CGC NG Slightly Brittle "Cover is a color copy, 1st 5 wraps are missing".

IT HAS THE CENTERFOLD!!!

Even though it says "Slightly Brittle" I handled this book quite a bit when I was figuring out what it was missing.  I found it to be supple (shrug).  Perhaps the existing outer wrap had a little brittleness, but the center wraps..... I think they are supple.  Certainly the CF would be desirable.  

$3000 $2650 shipped

IMG_2806.jpeg

IMG_2807.jpeg

IMG_2808.jpeg

Edited by gadzukes