• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Issues Submitting Yu-Gi-Oh Card for Grading
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Good Evening,

I am trying to submit my Yu-Gi-Oh! 2006 Toon Dark Magician Girl SP2-EN002 Participation Promo Limited Edition (Limited Ed) Ultra Rare | Worldwide English card, but every time I select the card, the "Add Trading Card" button stays greyed out. Does anybody know why this is? As far as I know, CGC grades English Yu-Gi-Oh! cards, so I do not understand why the submission form is not letting me add the card. If anybody has an answer as to why this is, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks.

Screenshot.png

• Administrator

Hello

Did you try clicking on the link in red that says "I can't find my card"?  It will take you to this page.

image.png

On 9/18/2022 at 8:44 PM, CGC Mike said:

Hello

Did you try clicking on the link in red that says "I can't find my card"?  It will take you to this page.

image.png

Hi,

I did not. The card popped up when I typed it in, so I assumed it was already in the database. I will try the "I can't find my card" function.