• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four #27...could be yours
2 2

6 posts in this topic

Selling this FF because of an upgrade. It's a beauty. No issues. Tight staples, great coloring, a solid 5.5(likely better). 

Paypal is best, for us both.

If you aren't happy upon receiving let me know - I am sure we can make an issue right.

Not around to check messages much so first post saying "MINE" or any version works for me as you won it and it's yours. Pricing is what you see, please no offers. Pricing includes 1st class shipping - sent same day as payment received. 

With that being said $425.00 for Fantastic Four #27(5.5+)

0DA13E45-25AA-4654-AE03-49B47473D753_1_201_a.jpeg

67AD80E8-B469-4221-8330-52E30923218E_1_201_a.jpeg

2CFDD053-36EE-4A9E-A5E4-CD0FF5BB7CA8.jpeg

5C35528B-C6EE-4B5E-B700-C96582C3E49E_1_201_a.jpeg

92405C25-EA3D-4E66-BC3D-358D55D09634_1_201_a.jpeg

On 9/28/2022 at 12:20 AM, ComicsGalore said:

I added shipping? 1st class included in price. Returns, said if you aren't happy we can make it right if you contact me, told you what I have, price im asking, and how to pay? 

Looks mostly cool, but return policy should state your time limit.  If it's unlimited time for returns, probably best to say so (I don't think that's what you mean). 

Sad that handshake attitude (which I tend to favor myself) leaves potential for misunderstandings - so the rules have accumulated to fix most of them.  Like Changer said, references might help since you're an unknown element (your ebay name, or past transactions w/members since you already had a thread recently - maybe start a 'kudos' thread?).  But that's just advice - frankly a rare book or a great price has often been enough for plenty of members along with the pp protections.  

It is a cool book, GLWTS.

https://www.ebay.com/str/denverscomicshop

Grebal, the ol handshake deals are the best. Miss when Karma did its job on those folks who went astray. haha

For all others, returns accepted, you can have 2 days after it shows delivered to check it over. If you have an issue, I will more than willingly send you a return label, and then a full refund after I receive it returned. Now, if you wait 72 hours and start saying how it has a paw print on it, spit up from a kid, toenail clippings inside....etc...i will personally fly to where it was delivered and show you a new type of handshake...but I'll then accept the return, and thank you for the free delivery.(refund check in the mail) Hope that is ok to post. 

And Changer - Hope my response to you didnt come off rude..I was more confused than anything, Thank you for pointing it out, both you two!! Much appreciated

Nick