• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 22nd Annual HALLOWEEN Auctions begin October 20th & 21st on EBay!
1 1

4 posts in this topic

My HALLOWEEN AUCTIONS are BACK!!!  Mark your calendars for October 20th and 21st, this year's offerings will feature some of the most TERROR-ific horror collectibles ever offered on EBay!  This year's auctions will be celebrating the 40th anniversaries of John Carpenter's THE THING, POLTERGEIST, HALLOWEEN III, and CREEPSHOW! Also the 60th anniversary of Topps MARS ATTACKS trading cards and even the 90th anniversary of Tod Browning's masterpiece, FREAKS!  There will also be pre-code horror comics, original art, and spooky toys to make any GHOUL howl for delight!  I will post a link in this thread once the auctions go live and you can follow me (TristonPence) on Instagram for updates!  Until then, here is a sample of some of this year's offerings: 

Halloween Auctions g.jpg

Halloween Auctions f.jpg

Halloween Auctions c.jpg

Halloween Auctions b.jpg

Halloween Auctions a.jpg

Halloween Auctions j.jpg

Halloween Auctions i.jpg

Halloween Auctions h.jpg

Halloween Auctions e.jpg

Halloween Auctions d.jpg

My 2022 Halloween Auctions begin October 20th and 21st!  Below is a link where the auctions can be found!  This year's offerings feature a large selection of PRE-CODE HORROR COMICS, AUTOGRAPHED MEMORABILIA, and celebrate the anniversaries of THE THING, HALLOWEEN III, CREEPSHOW, POLTERGEIST, ARMY of DARKNESS, TWIN PEAKS: FIRE WALK with ME, Topps MARS ATTACKS Trading Cards, and the 90th anniversary of Tod Browning's FREAKS!!!  This is the HORROR collectible event of the year!  ALL auctions including "buy it now/make an offer" auctions will conclude by Halloween night! 

To miss out would be a GRAVE mistake!!!

Vintage horror bride of frankenstein the bride of frankenstein GIF - Find  on GIFER

These auctions are going to be a SCREAM!!!!

LINK:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/mtpence/m.html?item=155126088584&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.m3561.l2562

Frankenstein Its Alive GIF - Frankenstein Its Alive Happy - Discover &  Share GIFs

My 2022 HALLOWEEN Auctions are now LIVE!!  Don't miss out on the HORROR collectibles event of the year!

Here is a link to the auctions:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/mtpence/m.html?item=155126088584&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.m3561.l2562&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&campid=5338116315&customid=CGCForum&toolid=10001&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0

My 2022 HALLOWEEN AUCTIONS conclude tonight!  Don't miss out on the HORROR collectibles event of the year!  Good luck with your bids and Happy Halloween!!!

Halloween Pumpkin Gifs

LINK to the auctions:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/mtpence/m.html?item=155126088584&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.m3561.l2562&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&campid=5338116315&customid=CGCForum&toolid=10001&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0