• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show em if you got em
2 2

6 posts in this topic

On 10/10/2022 at 9:10 PM, MetalPSI said:

So what games/consoles are popular 

I am not in the gaming collecting community

I am happy I've kept every game I've ever purchased. The GameStop industry has been a huge factor in a lot of my friends deciding on what they played, and they enjoyed trading their systems and games in, but I pride myself on having kept all my originals and picking up extra machines here and there 

20220915_120109.jpg

20220915_120306.jpg

20220915_120316.jpg

20220915_120332.jpg

Nice!you may want to check that final fantasy 7 for the misprint version!that would be a nice find!

On 10/13/2022 at 7:00 PM, Makmorn said:

I have a number of SNES, & PS1 but most are already graded. However, I am sending half a dozen PS1 games that have not been graded along a SEGA Road Rash that looks pretty nice. I do have plenty of PS2, PS3, Wii, & XBox games I will be sending in eventually. I don't have any photos of my ungraded games because it would take some time to get them all together, have somewhere around 125 raw games to be graded. (around 100 already graded)

Here are some I have that are already graded by a different company.

Actually, took a few photos, think I missed a couple boxes, but you get the idea.(these are all sealed games, I have wayyy more that are opened)

group.jpg

IMG_5608.JPG

IMG_5609.JPG

IMG_5610.JPG

IMG_5611.JPG

IMG_5612.JPG

Those graded ones are awesome!!dont have that much sealed that are that sought after(worship)

I like to set up as a dealer at comic book shows to sell comics and video games.  When I first started doing that, not many people were interested in the games.   Over the last couple years it became apparent that it was not possible to buy games in cardboard boxes anymore (in the wild). Most all of my boxed games came from a single collector who was meticulous with his boxes. Then I started to add to that collection with mint in box games.

Today, I can only get the later generation games in the plastic  clam shells (in the wild).  I still sell those, but I’ve been noticing that it’s been harder and harder to find those at flea markets and thrift stores so now I’m going out of my way to try to buy collections to resell. Some of my old  “cardboard box” inventory (below) still has price stickers on them but those stickers are going to be removed. Not really interested in selling any of my boxed games anymore. At this point they are a hoard that I’m slowly adding to. 

E216EAEA-BA83-4731-8CCF-F7A2E1F9969A.png

6ED308AC-6948-442A-A845-5BF3BBBC1E3C.jpeg

BF3C91EE-ECEA-4D92-B0A6-9CD7AE6785C0.jpeg

1903324C-BF61-4898-831F-2EEB1700EF2C.jpeg

Edited by Westy Steve