• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Two Defenders (10 & 28) and two Fantastic Fours (75 & 211) (SOLD & CLOSED)

8 posts in this topic

First :takeit: in the thread wins. Please do not edit your post after posting :takeit:

If anyone is interested, I would take $87.00 shipped for all 4 books below. :news: SOLD via PM

PAYMENT
Paypal only. Payments should be made within three days of receiving invoice from me. 

SHIPPING
USPS priority shipping with insurance is my preference for shipping. I usually ship in a Gemini mailer and then put that into a USPS Priority flat rate box. I can ship in a Gemini mailer by itself which is a little less expensive, but in my opinion, not as secure. Anyone who buys a book can let me know their preference. I won't ship media mail. I've had too many bad experiences.

•    Shipping is exact cost. it will depend on your preference of either just shipping in Gemini mailer or USPS flat rate and whether you want insurance or not. It generally ranges from about $9.00 (Gemini mailer, no insurance) to around $17.00 (USPS Priority Flat Rate - includes $100 insurance). 

I love our Canadian and overseas members, but will only ship CONUS right now. 

Also, I only ship on Sunday morning due to work and family schedule.

I will not sell to any H.O.S. Members or anyone currently on the probation list.

Although I've never had any issues, full or partial refunds available if you contact me within 10 days of receiving your purchase. I do not offer refunds on CGC graded books. 

I think that covers it. Here's the books!

Edited by alecholland

Defenders 10 - 6.5 (maybe a tad nicer) - A really nice copy that ends up being mid-grade due to a corner bend in the upper left front cover (you can see it better in the upper right back cover) and a very small corner bend lower right front cover that slightly breaks color. Otherwise this would be more in the VF or better category. OW pages. $40.00

image.thumb.jpeg.f7b9ff97ccd36feb216bdc0c329b8c55.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.4a64bb5528f6103c1832eba104f78d9a.jpeg

Edited by alecholland

Defenders 28 - 4.0/4.5  - depending on how you view the 1/2” tear on back cover open side middle. Looks like some moisture in upper right corner back cover. Also an accumulation of wear on front cover including corner crunch upper left front cover and some spine stresses. It’s a decent lower grade book. The moisture in the corner back cover and tear are really what bring the grade down. OW to Cream pages. $12.00

image.thumb.jpeg.d7f3b9a479ad47e4b89b12b3fadadd22.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.44891a9d07bcdf7f75b86013e297e345.jpeg

Edited by alecholland

Fantastic Four 75 - 3.5 - Would be in the Fine range, but cover, centerfold and two wraps detached at bottom staple. It has good color and gloss and a very slight color breaking dent/crease on the open edge front cover above Galactus’ head. Also a bit of spine stress. If it weren’t for the staple issue, it would be a decent mid grade copy. OW pages. $40.00

If you are in the market for a cheap copy that would look nice in mylar, this is it.

image.thumb.jpeg.c4c74b2330c6910636fcf0b951813c72.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.cfcc4de9a537d1e685d6903238faeb7a.jpeg

Edited by alecholland

Fantastic Four 211 - 3.5/4.0 - General accumulation of wear on front & back cover brings grade down on this book. Non color breaking corner creases on front cover at both the upper right and lower right. OW pages. $10.00

image.thumb.jpeg.5b2bb9a5d8b358299c9fe4353719457c.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.327090f10ab21406040ca341118c23c5.jpeg