• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Daredevil #1 CGC 9.4 OW-WP — A World Class Example! (Featured in the HA November Signature Auction #7283)!
1 1

7 posts in this topic

This is one of the best looking copies of Daredevil #1 in the world!

It is currently available for bidding on HA.com/7283, from Thursday, October 27, 2022 through Thursday, November 17, 2022.

Thanks for checking out my post and please enjoy my write-up below!

-Professor

💥  Daredevil #1 CGC 9.4 OW-WP!

Features the origin and 1st appearance of Daredevil (Matt Murdock) + the 1st appearance of Karen Page and Foggy Nelson!

✍  Story written by Stan Lee

👨🏻‍🎨  Cover Art by Bill Everett and Jack Kirby

🖼  Interior Art by Bill Everett

📊  Overstreet 2022 NM- 9.2 value = $28,000.

📈  Currently ranked #22 on Overstreet’s list of Top 50 Silver Age Comics!

⚖️  CGC Census Report as of 11/08/2022: out of a total of 4,703 Universal copies graded, ONLY 39 copies were graded in 9.4 with only 34 copies graded higher: 32 in 9.6 and 2 in 9.8!

️  This represents an impressive rarity factor of ONLY 0.83% of the total population!

📝  WOW! Although this particular copy doesn’t have the “perfect” cover wrap, (as you can see just a slight part of the front cover from the back), what’s special about this copy is the super BRIGHT COLORS (without any cover transparency), the PERFECT CENTERING (the image including the comics code authority stamp are 100% visible and aligned properly), the super TIGHT SPINE, the PERFECT CUT (along the top and along the side) and the PERFECT STAPLE PLACEMENT!

🏆  When I factor in all of these high quality aesthetic properties featured on this pristine CGC 9.4 copy, which represents only 1 of 39 in the world, the very slight mis-wrap on the back cover became a non factor to me, as this copy is by far one of the strongest presenting CGC 9.4s I have seen!

🎥 = 📈  After Charlie Cox (Matt Murdock) made his return cameo appearance in Spider-Man: No Way Home, and with all of the recent announcements that Daredevil will be reprising his role in multiple upcoming MCU projects including She-Hulk: Attorney At Law, Echo, Daredevil: Born Again & Spider-Man: Freshman Year, the future looks extremely bright for The Man Without Fear’s debut appearance in Daredevil #1!

🥂 -Professor

9681F50E-6951-449E-810C-8AF3CF45538F.jpeg

DEDFD5AD-C956-499D-B1CB-EB348CFE7B2E.jpeg

Edited by Professor Pecora

There are only 4 days left until this world class copy of Daredevil #1 CGC 9.4 OW-WP ends on HA.com/7283 (on Thursday, November 17, 2022) during the LIVE floor/phone/HA Live bidding session!

You can compare this copy to just about any CGC 9.4 or “9.6” copy, and you will witness it’s superior aesthetic qualities!

World class examples like this 💎 do NOT come around often, so don’t miss your chance to acquire a superior looking copy of one of the most important Silver Age Marvel Keys!

Good Luck! (thumbsu

-Professor Pecora