• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED — An Idea Whose Time Has Come….
8 8

303 posts in this topic

On 11/4/2022 at 11:31 AM, Frisco Larson said:

Thank you for making these available! You might be sending me a short box before this is all said and done!  lol

Thank YOU; much-appreciated! I will do my best to balance safe packing and reasonable shipping; we’ll figure it out! And if hand delivery over a beer makes sense, even better! :headbang:

On 11/4/2022 at 11:53 AM, Frisco Larson said:

Found a few more, but that looks to be it for me ... unless you're gonna list some more ... :baiting: lol

You sure did! ^^ ST 143 & 144, Sgt Fury annual 1! Thx again! I do think I'm done, though I might do a couple more Treasury-sized, but they might also all go in a trade. Either way, I feel like I ought to get this closed up soon (within the weekend) for all you patient folks. (thumbsu

Tabloids could also easily be their own little thread another time.

On 11/4/2022 at 11:11 AM, Readcomix said:

You sure did! ^^ ST 143 & 144, Sgt Fury annual 1! Thx again! I do think I'm done, though I might do a couple more Treasury-sized, but they might also all go in a trade. Either way, I feel like I ought to get this closed up soon (within the weekend) for all you patient folks. (thumbsu

Tabloids could also easily be their own little thread another time.

The treasury sized issues aren't anything I'm looking to acquire, so it looks as though my work is done here. (thumbsu Well, except for that pesky "payment" thing, so whenever you get to that stage, I'll handle that. This has been fun!  :banana: