• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED — An Idea Whose Time Has Come….
8 8

303 posts in this topic

OK, here's the plan... We're down to a few DC tabloid-size to go (mostly Batman, but others too) so we'll have our morning coffee and get those up now, then get invoice PM's out to all takers thus far.

Thank you everyone for your patience as this took a while to roll out. Due to work schedule, I will be unable to ship the week of Nov. 14 but I will turn around anyone who lands this week ASAP.

A couple boardies who have requested check-out have been PM'ed; other takers will get theirs in a bit, after the tabloids go up. 

Then we'll leave the rest up for a few hours for anyone who either missed something earlier or has been waiting on treasury-size books. That said, I may pull a few books this morning before close for local deals. So if you're on the fence on something shoot me a pm. OK, on to the last Treasuries....

Thank you everyone!

Limited Collectors Edition C-40 Mr. Richard Tracy. (Y’know, when it comes to baddies, Flash, Batman’s and Spidey rightfully get the love for some of the best collections of villains, but Tracy’s rogues’ gallery may be the most underrated, perhaps because he’s more of a strip character than a comic book-first kind of guy.) $15

8821A13D-1CB4-4204-A7B9-6A90C00D5E91.jpeg

10C8450E-472B-453A-B999-E47FECA55D80.jpeg