• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Solar Boy - Fifteenth Sale 2022 - Silver Age---DISCOUNTED!!!
9 9

232 posts in this topic

So, I purchased 4 nice collections in the past 6 months and have been waiting to do a sale on them all.  This is a nice group of 150 or so comics.  Lots of great books with many keys.  Also, a nice run of Amazing Spider-man here with keys.  I will do about 50 of them now and hopefully get another 50 or so later today if time permits.  In the next 2/3 days ill post the rest and then invoice end of this week.  As usual these are well priced and its me trying to help everyone complete runs.  I have every single one of these in my runs……so should anyone who loves these as well so here we go.  Let’s have some fun and enjoy this thread.  We have the best hobby on the planet.  Thank you all in advance.

Now for the:

:rulez:

•  No PL/HOS members

•  First  :takeit: trumps all PM negotiations.  Once we agree in PM then you can post the Take.  Thanks

•  I'll take Check, Money Order or PayPal for the Raw books.  Thank you,

•  I'll expect payment within 3 calendar days of invoice, or the book will be available for sale again (unless we've made other payment arrangements)

• USA: 1-2 Graded Comics $15.50

• USA: 1-3 Raw comics $6.99, 4-8 comics $9.99, 9+ Comics $14.99......

• Canada please add an extra $25 to the prices above 

• No returns on any graded books. Raws I am ok with returns up to 30 days after purchase.  Thank you

Edited by SOLAR BOY