• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lowest CGC graded comic

33 posts in this topic

Copy of FF#35 bought off newstand = .35

=.12 gossip.gif

D'oh foreheadslap.gif

Trying to be clever too quickly. I took the issue number for the price. 27_laughing.gif

We all make mistakes. Just be thankful you're not the World's Biggest Mistake: Greggy. thumbsup2.gif

Man, have I got a lot of reading to do with the current meltdown. Jeez, what happened.

=.12 gossip.gif

D'oh foreheadslap.gif

Trying to be clever too quickly. I took the issue number for the price. 27_laughing.gif

We all make mistakes. Just be thankful you're not the World's Biggest Mistake: Greggy. thumbsup2.gif

Mna, have I got a lot of reading to do with the current meltdown. Jeez, what happened.

gossip.gif

=.12 gossip.gif

D'oh foreheadslap.gif

Mna, have I got a lot of reading to do with the current meltdown. Jeez, what happened.

Get reading before they get pulled. gossip.gif

=.12 gossip.gif

D'oh foreheadslap.gif

I've gotten through 3 full threads, which is easy to read because Greggy hasn't posted in most of it.

=.12 gossip.gif

D'oh foreheadslap.gif

I've gotten through 3 full threads, which is easy to read because Greggy hasn't posted in most of it.

Oh Damn, the good stuff in the shrunkenhead is a liar thread has been pulled. Christo_pull_hair.gif

=.12 gossip.gif

D'oh foreheadslap.gif

Oh Damn, the good stuff in the shrunkenhead is a liar thread has been pulled. Christo_pull_hair.gif

That was the first one i read. cloud9.gif

=.12 gossip.gif

D'oh foreheadslap.gif

So you read the good stuff? popcorn.gif

=.12 gossip.gif

D'oh foreheadslap.gif

kinda tame really. confused-smiley-013.gif

=.12 gossip.gif

D'oh foreheadslap.gif

Tame compared to the old school days but an Infinite Crisis by today's standards. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

=.12 gossip.gif

D'oh foreheadslap.gif

Tame compared to the old school days but an Infinite Crisis by today's standards. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

ahhh...the old days. cloud9.gif

=.12 gossip.gif

D'oh foreheadslap.gif

ahhh...the old days. cloud9.gif

Way back when Greggy was my buddy. foreheadslap.gif

Now I'm on his Ignore List. yay.gif